I just updated JZapin.com.
With the help of the Mystique WordPress theme, I have significantly upgraded the look of my website. The site now boasts:
- Improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- A cleaner, more vibrant layout
- Mobile device compatibility (check me out on an iPhone)
- Linkages to twitter with my latest tweets up front and center.
- Embedded ways to share content with popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In.
New Logo: Conversation Bubbles
You’ll also notice a new logo too:
That are they? They are talk bubbles or, what I’d rather call them, conversation bubbles. While a blog is usually a collection of its owner’s thoughts, my intention is to make JZapin.com a collection of conversations. I don’t want it to be me spewing stuff, but a multi-diectional way communication between me, you and everyone else.
In the coming days, I will be putting in some new functionality to enable the conversation.
So, let me know what you think. Post a comment below, retweet it, post it to facebook.